Slam - Force 2 sailing jacket, oilskin
The Slam Force 2 sailing jacket is a double laminated (2 layers) functional jacket made of waterproof, breathable Nylon Taslon. All seams are thermo taped. The Force 2 oilskin series has a high technical design, high performance and special wearing comfort. Particularly ergonomic cut. High waterproofness (15.000 mm) and breathability (4.000 g/m2/24h). Force 2 is positioned between Force 1 and Force 3.
The Force 2 series has even better functional properties than Force 1 in terms of waterproofness and breathability. Especially recommended for inland sailors in Central & Northern Europe.
Further product details:
1. The hood can be rolled up into a fastening pocket on the collar as required and can be adjusted with just one hand. Its bright neon-yellow colour makes it easy to see even in stormy weather conditions.
2. the collar is made of woven fur lining and has an extra layer of fabric to cover the zipper.
3. the sailing jacket is "sewn" exclusively with invisible thermal seams. This feature provides complete protection against water penetration along the seams. Thermal seams are standard on all products in the Slam oilskin range, as well as many other Slam garments.
4. zippered pockets are lined with microfleece fabric. An emergency whistle is located in one of the pockets.
5. the size of the sleeve opening can be individually adjusted by the attached Velcro. Due to the PVC stitching on the inside, additional protection from water is provided. Sleeves and elbows are especially ergonomically cut.
Material: 2-layer and laminated nylon Taslon, 100 % nylon
Sizes: S - 3XL, (if available)
Colours: 160 Grey / 739 Steel / 625 Slam Red