Slam FORCE 4 SPRAY TOP, Slam sailing jacle, oilskin
The Force 4 Spray Top is a 3-layer laminated spray top made of waterproof, breathable Nylon Ripstop 130Gramm, high performance and special comfort as well as ergonomic cut. High waterproofness (25.000 mm) and breathability (8.000 g/m2/24h).
Range of application: Offshore, Racing
Further product details:
1. inner neoprene neck seal together with high collar provides double protection from wind and water.
2. large chest pocket with Velcro closure.
3. internal elastic mesh elbow pockets for removable Elbow X-Pad Protection.
4. high visibility hood that can be rolled up into a collar pocket and adjusted with one hand. Its bright neon yellow color makes it easy to see even in low visibility conditions.
5. adjustable neoprene wrist closures.
6. drainage holes in the front pockets and on the back of the collar.
7. highly visible reflective stripes on sleeves and shoulders increase visibility.
8. this spray top is exclusively "sewn" with invisible thermal seams. This feature provides comprehensive protection against water penetration along the seams. Thermal seams are standard on all products in the SLAM oilskin range, as well as many other SLAM garments.
9. the size of the sleeve opening can be individually adjusted by the attached Velcro fastener.
10. additional protection against water is provided by the PVC seam on the inside. Sleeves and elbows are ergonomically cut.
Material: 3 layers Nylon Ripstop 130 gram
Colours: 625 SLAM RED / 160 GREY