Slam - Force 2 Salopette, oilskin
The Force 2 Salopette is double laminated and made of waterproof, breathable Nylon Taslon. Well waterproof (15.000mm) and breathable (4000gm/m2/24h). The Force 2 oilskin series has a high technical design, high performance and special comfort. Particularly ergonomic cut. Force 2 is between Force 1 and Force 3 and has even better functional characteristics than Force 1 in terms of waterproofness and breathability. Especially recommended for inland sailors in Central & Northern Europe.
Further product details:
1. knee and seat area trimmed with reinforced nylon to guarantee even better protection, as well as increased durability.
2. adjustable waist and ankle closures to allow for individual adjustment.
3. the pants are sewn exclusively with invisible thermal seams. This feature provides comprehensive protection against water penetration along the seams. Thermal seams are standard on all Slam oilskin series products, as well as many other Slam garments.
4. fabric and taffeta lining.
5. highly visible reflective foil.
6. water-repellent pocket on the right leg.
Material: 2 layer and laminated nylon Taslon, 100% nylon
Sizes: XS - 3XL (when available)
Colors: 160 Grey / 625 Slam Red / 739 Steel