Slam - Force 3 Salopette
The Force 3 Salopette is double-layer laminated and made of waterproof, breathable nylon. Waterproof (20.000mm) and breathable (8000gm/m2/24h) as well as windproof. The Force 3 oilskin series has a high technical design, high performance and special comfort. Especially recommended for sailing on the coast of North & Baltic Sea.
The Force 3 oilskin series is positioned between Force 2 and Force 4 and we recommend the Force 3 sailing jacket.
Further product details:
1. knee and seat area trimmed with reinforced nylon to guarantee even better protection, as well as increased durability.
2. adjustable waist and ankle closures to allow for individual adjustment.
3. the salopette is sewn exclusively with invisible thermal seams. This feature provides comprehensive protection against water penetration along the seams. Thermal seams are standard on all products in the Slam oilskin range, as well as many other Slam garments.
4. fabric and taffeta lining.
5. highly visible reflective foil.
6. water-repellent pocket on the right leg, as well as another pocket on the chest.
Material: 2 layer Nylon Tussor, 100% Nylon
Sizes: XS - 3XL (when available)
Colors: 160 Grey / 625 Red / 739 Steel