Slam Force 3 sailing jacket, oilskin
The Slam Force 3 sailing jacket is a double laminated (2 layers) functional jacket made of waterproof, breathable nylon tussor. The Force 3 oilskin series has a high technical design, very high performance and special wearing comfort. All seams are thermo taped. Particularly ergonomic cut. High waterproofness (20.000 mm) and breathability (8.000 g/m2/24h). Force 3 is positioned between Force 2 and Force 4 and has even better functional properties than Force 2 in terms of waterproofness and breathability. Recommended with the matching Force 3 Salopette. Range of use: coastal, offshore.
Further product details:
1. the hood can be rolled up into a fastening pocket on the collar as required and can be adjusted with just one hand. Its bright neon-yellow colour makes it easy to see even in bad weather conditions.
2. the collar is made of woven fur lining and has an additional layer of fabric to cover the zipper.
3. highly visible reflective stripes on the sleeves and shoulders increase visibility.
4. the sailing jacket is exclusively equipped with invisible thermal seams. This feature provides complete protection against water penetration along the seams. Thermal seams are standard on all products in the Slam oilskin series, as well as many other Slam garments.
5. zippered pockets are lined with microfleece fabric. An emergency whistle is located in one of the pockets.
6. the size of the sleeve opening can be individually adjusted by the attached Velcro. Due to the PVC seam on the inside, additional protection from water is provided. Sleeves and elbows are ergonomically cut. 7.
The extended back of the jacket is made of reinforced nylon for even better protection and increased durability.
Material: 2 layers 100% nylon Tussor 160 gr.
Sizes: XS - 3XL, (if available)
Colors: 160 Grey / 625 Slam Red / 739 Steel