Slam - Force 4 sailing jacket, oilskin
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
Slam - FORCE 4 JACKET - Sailing Jacket
The Force 4 sailing jacket is a three-layer laminated functional jacket made of waterproof, breathable nylon ripstop 130 gram. The FORCE 4 oilskin series has a high technical design, very high performance and special wearing comfort. This sailing clothing has a particularly ergonomic cut, high waterproofness (25,000 mm) and breathability (8,000 g/m2/24h) - for sailing in any wind and weather. Especially recommended for offshore regatta sailing. Matches with the FORCE 4 salopette.
More product details:
1. inner neoprene neck seal together with high collar provides double protection from wind and water.
2. elastic inner elbow pockets for the removable Elbow X-Pad.
3. the extra-visible hood can be rolled up into a closure pocket on the collar as needed and can be adjusted with just one hand. Its bright neon-yellow colour makes it easy to see even in poor visibility conditions.
4. the collar is made of woven fur lining and has an extra layer of fabric to cover the zipper.
5. drainage holes in the front pockets and on the back of the collar.
6. the jacket is sewn exclusively with invisible thermal seams. This feature provides complete protection against water penetration along the seams. Thermal seams are a standard feature on all SLAM oilskin products, as well as many other SLAM garments. 7.
7. zippered pockets are lined with microfleece fabric. An emergency whistle is located in one of the pockets.
8. luminous reflective stripes on the sleeves as well as on the shoulders provide additional visibility.
9. the size of the sleeve opening can be individually adjusted by the attached Velcro. PVC stitching on the inside, provides additional protection from water. Sleeves and elbows are ergonomically cut.
Material: 100 % Nylon Ripstop 160 gram
Sizes: S - 3XL (if available)
Colours: 160 GREY / 625 SLAM RED